Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Challenge #4 Winners

Good morning,
It is time to announce the winnersof challenge #4

Winner of the 3 Lemon Shortbread digi stamp
(drawn by random org)

No.6 Desire Fourie
  Please contact Vera by sending an email to chibilemon@gmail.com
to claim your prize.


TOP THREE chosen by Denise

  #8 Pat K


#49 Kleido 


#76 Anita M


Well done, please take your badges and proudly display them on your blog.

We have a verry friendly facebook group
You're welcome to drop by and say hi
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/ 

There's still a week left on our current Anything Goes challenge
Just enter the linky below and if you want to use one of the gorgeous Lemon Shortbread images, just follow this link
http://lemonshortbread.etsy.com/

Crafty Huggsss,
Vera and the Lemon Shortbread Design Team


3 comments:

Pat K said...

Thank you Denise for selecting my card as one of the Top 3. Very much appreciated. Congrats to all the winners. hugs, Pat K xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been a lucky winner. Thank you so much. Congrats also to the Top 3. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Doris Klein said...

Oh that's a very big surprise that you've chosen my card for the TOP 3. Many thanks for this - I'm very happy about - JUHU!!!

Happy crafty new year and hugs
Doris